Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Slavery

I hate slavery. I can't believe I'm a slave when I'm a mix of black and white! I'm already separated with my parents, and I'm getting sold for 800 dollars! I'm so scared! Why can't white work on their own? My relatives are trying to sell me. Eventually they are fighting over me. Did I ever mention I was a child? Are children supposed to be separated? I don't think so!

Am I dreaming?Am getting separated? I can’t believe it! I don’t know if I should escape or not. Anyway I am a child! I want to but I don’t want to get caught! Ahhhhh! I’m so scared! I’m planning to wait and go with the others and take my family before we are separated. I hate my life whats the difference of white and black? What is the difference? I don’t get it! Can’t they just get along?

 I WILL WAIT........

So I decided to wait. You know what?! I have a chance to be in a plantation! I didn’t even run away yet. I hate slavery. I hate the white. Who doesn’t? Soon I will escape. No matter what. Escape, escape, escape, escape, escape.........

No comments:

Post a Comment