Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Escaped!

I escaped! Yay! Eventually my master caught me in the middle of the night. That is not a yay. That is a boo-hoo. He released his dogs after he saw me. Why doesn't he come after me? Master's are so lazy. Any way the dogs came after me. The dogs caught me but didn't stop attacking me. I did not survive my escape and attack. I only tried to escape once. I think he knew that I was going to escape because of my other journal how I kept writing escape. I died. But I think in real life it would be even more sad the we could think. Crying for mercy, not to be separated with family members. I'm really glad those things are over. We would be very sad if we got separated with our family or even if one of them died. I feel very sad for the slaves and happy it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment